What is KSM coin?
Kusama has a native cryptocurrency called KSM. Kusama is a scalable network of specialized blockchains built using Substrate and nearly the same codebase as Polkadot. The network is an experimental development environment for teams who want to move fast and innovate on Kusama, or prepare for deployment on Polkadot.
How can I get Kusama?
+20.43% growth: How to Buy Kusama (KSM). A Step by Step Guide
- Step 1: Register on Coinbase. You will have to first buy one of the major cryptocurrencies, usually either Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH).
- Step 2: Buy coins with fiat money.
- Step 3: Transfer your cryptos to an Altcoin Exchange.
Is Kusama a good investment?
As reported by this Kusama analysis, today the investment has a 4.3 out of 10 safety rank and +9.7% expected profit with the value going to $339.44. The character of crypto assets is undulatory, which means that there is a strong possibility that KSM can reach near to an all-time value again in the future.
How do I claim Kusama?
How to claim KSM token
- Visit the “Claim Tokens” tab in the Polkadot UI, choose your account and click “Continue”. You will now see a “Sign ETH transaction” box pop up.
- Every DOT (Polkadot) holder is entitled to the same amount of KSM.
- Go back to polkadot.js.org.
- Paste the signature into the “Sign ETH transaction” box.